Mississippi Valley Conservancy
Vendi gave their brand story a voice, inspiring more people to care and to act.
Reflecting pride, awakening action
The Driftless Area, with its breathtaking landscapes, is the pride of all its communities.
Mississippi Valley Conservancy has been preserving this land for 25 years through a network of committed supporters. To date, almost 25,000 acres have been permanently protected.
Through its Vendi Share program, Vendi gave MVC important tools to reach broader audiences with messages that speak to their commitment to conserving land for future generations.
An impressive organization finds its voice
These highly visual communications dive deeply into what MVC does, how they do it, and why it matters to everyone—from landowners to canoeists to 4th graders.
- A compelling video allowing MVC members to share and celebrate land that is forever protected
- The design and development of a beautiful website that tells the MVC story
- Conserved magazine, providing insights into working with conservation-minded landowners, managing nature preserves, restoring native habitats and protecting declining species
- Programming around the organization’s 25th anniversary
- Campaign strategy
- Key messaging
- Activation tactics
- Website refresh
- Anniversary logo design
- Magazine layout, editing and production
These communication tools invite all who value the Driftless Area to become engaged, for future generations.